Leading Edge supports executive leadership in the Jewish nonprofit sector with ideas, connections, experiences, and tools.
A first-of-its-kind leadership development program for new top executives leading Jewish nonprofits.
The Leading Edge CEO Onboarding Program is a cohort-based leadership development program for CEOs who have served in their role for under two years. In the program, new leaders lay the groundwork for organizational success and connect with a growing community of their peers. Participants work directly with experts in leadership development and leaders and thinkers in the North American Jewish community to take their competencies — and their organizations — to the next level.
The CEO Onboarding Program includes professional development valued at over $25,000 per participant. The components of the program include:
- Virtual learning sessions and in-person convenings with specialized opportunities to learn from and build connections with prominent national/local leaders in the North American Jewish community.
- 25 hours of support from an experienced, accomplished executive coach
- Training at the Center for Creative Leadership, a leadership development institution ranked among the world's “top 10 providers of executive education” by Bloomberg BusinessWeek and The Financial Times
- A confidential 360-degree evaluation and other assessments designed to give CEOs the critical self-knowledge needed for professional improvement
- A network of trusted peers with whom to share challenges and celebrate successes
More Executive Programs
What is it Like to Lead Jewish Nonprofits? Results from the Pilot CEO Survey
This report shares findings from the pilot CEO Survey from Leading Edge. The CEO Survey was created to help Leading Edge understand the unique experiences of Jewish nonprofit CEOs, their relationships with their boards and senior teams, and their most common strengths and struggles.
The Gender Gap in Jewish Nonprofit Leadership: An Ecosystem View
Addressing five causes can make significant progress in closing the persistent and large gender gap among CEOs at Jewish nonprofit organizations.
CEO Succession: Case Studies of Excellence from the Jewish Nonprofit Sector
These case studies offer a candid, personal look at the inner workings of CEO transition processes at six major Jewish organizations.
The Leading Edge CEO alumni cohort is THE thing that has gotten me through this work.”