While the Survey is Open
April 25-May 12
Now that the survey’s open, you’ll want to check your organization’s participation rate. The higher your participation rates, the more meaningful your results will be.
Here are important dates and deadlines to remember:
- Survey Opens — April 25
- Survey Closes — May 12
- Access to Your Results — June 2023
- Post-Survey Consultations — Summer and Fall 2023
1. Track your organization’s participation rate in Culture Amp
You can learn how to check your participation rate in Culture Amp with our How-to Guide or by watching the video below. Keep in mind: You won’t be able to see which individuals participated due to confidentiality, but you can see what percentage of staff have taken it.
2. Remind your employees to take the survey
Our participation rate is lower than I’d like. How do I encourage staff to participate?
There are a number of ways to encourage staff to take the survey after the survey has opened.
Here are some tools and tips to help:
- Send staff-wide reminder emails to staff to complete it
—Reminder email template
—Last day to take the survey email template
- Ask the CEO and department heads to discuss the survey at all-staff meetings or through emails
- Talk about it on calls and in meetings
- Dedicate staff meeting time to having employees complete the survey
- Below you’ll find a video about this, too!
Can employees save their progress on the survey?
Yes! Employees can save their progress in the survey by clicking on the “Save” button at the bottom of the survey page. Keep in mind, if the survey sits open on their browser for an extended period of time, the page can time-out, and clicking the “Save” button may be ineffective at that point. Staff should make sure to save it right away if they think they won’t have time to complete it.
Why are staff getting reminder emails from Culture Amp? Is participation confidential?
The Culture Amp system protects this information and sends automatic reminder emails only to those email addresses associated with an incomplete survey. Employees who have responded to the survey will not receive reminders. Participation is confidential. Your organization will never see which individuals took the survey.